To provide professional cleaning services to our client to a high standard at all
times by completing all aspects of general cleaning on site.
Main duties, may vary from time to time depending on business needs;
• Complete daily cleaning tasks including but not limited to vacuuming, mopping,
dusting, cleaning toilets facilities, offices, production areas and dining areas.
• Operate cleaning equipment in accordance with the company health and
• Use cleaning materials in accordance with company health and safety and
• You will take an ‘everyone matters approach’ to Health and Safety one site,
using your knowledge, skills and resources to ensure risks are controlled in
compliance with company Health and Safety processes and procedures and
• Be the face of the company applying the company Visions and Values to your
work at all times, behaving in a professional manner at all times.
• Maintain cleaning equipment, materials and uniform
Complete general overall training by ways of Toolbox Talks.
• You will take and ‘everyone matters’ approach to the companies accreditations
including ISO 45001, 14001,9001 and be aware of our requirements in
accordance with these standards.
note: applicants must have previous cleaning experience to a high standard.
Apply with covering letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org